-->

Top Rated Movies

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jai Veeru-2009(Hindi) DVD RIP

part1  part2  part3  part4

part5  part6  part7  

Story Synopsis:
Once inseparable pals, JAI (Fardeen Khan) and VEERU (Kunal Khemu) find themselves on opposite sides of the law, each feeling betrayed by the other. In fact, the only person who hates them more than they hate each other is a ruthless gangster TEJPAL (Arbaaz Khan), who wants to kill both of them and put them six feet under! Now, through a strange twist of fate, Jai and Veeru are to run - together. With a little luck, the boys might just get out of this one alive ... if they don't kill each other first!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This movie is getting the rounds in the net I think I'll check it out. Thanks for the post!

Cristine said...

Hi! I noticed that my website isn't appearing well just in case you want to read what I think about movies being the movie buff that I also am. Cheers!